neděle 20. února 2011

The message from working Kakamega - the yesterday translation

I do not know where to begin ...
Two weeks ago I was “engulfed” by the plasmodium again, so I was for a few days off... I went for the injections in my sensitive part for three days, this time I was much worse, but I survived it ...
Then I began to realize pretty intense that I do not have much time ... And today is Saturday and after two weeks on Monday, I'll warm up my own bed in Pribor ... The time runs quickly so that it can not even believe it!


Last week they were some Czechs from Prague! I liked to practice my mother tongue, because I mix all these languages together. They were here on vacation and to visit a little girl they have adopted in a distance. I showed them the orphanage and showed the town. I spent Valentine's evening with them at a nice dinner place, so at least I was not alone ...
So why is the Kakamega working?? Well, because of the painting! And there's a lot of work! But now everything starting to look very nice. It makes me really happy! I am going to send pictures for ! We have here two workers: James and Werason and I am bossing them a little, but also helping them, do not worry! Bonface is also helping, it's fun! And then the kids help to clean up too…but they do not want to, maybe some ... So I hope it finish it on Monday, at least this is my plan ...
Furthermore, we plan on rebuilt cabinets where children can store things, then buy a mattress and bedding, too ... I already have bought some tweaks to the bathroom and the curtains too ... Well, I want to decorate it here nicely... The only problem is that I have everything planned in my mind and I'm scared of very little time... So I do not sleep well and my brain goes into full swing ...
Another thing I have to say that a cow that I wanted to buy I will not buy because we simply do not have confidence that it would remain here and milk will go the children it's a bit overwhelming with Africans ... But instead I will buy a large supply for them here which will last at least for some time ... So I will buy corn for ugali, rice, beans, wood, coal ... We will also construct a small structure where we would hide the wood...
And above all I want to buy three bikes for the kids to have some fun ... And also some clothes ...
Apart from the new member of the orphanage we have a new young lady who would stay here to help children ... She came just today, so I have no photo yet, but I guess I take photograph ... She is very nice and I think it will be for the kids good and also a “solid hand”! I do not remember her name, give me a few days ...
The time goes really fast here... I have only two weeks and a lot of work!
Thank you again for your help and interest and I want to ask you to pray for me!
Your painter Ester

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat