čtvrtek 10. března 2011

Finally at home ...



On Monday evening I returned home, the family prepared fro me a nice welcome ... In my room I had a Christmas tree, there was a lovely birthday cake and lots of presents and a warm embrace of my parents and friends ... But I must to say something about the last week in Kakamega ... I had too much work and I did not have the time and could not send any photos, so I decided to write you from home ... Since Monday they start to make wardrobes ... First we had to buy the material - this took us all morning, then Waresson began to hammer nil after nail, knock, knock, knock, "polo, polo" - that is in African "slow, cool" ...You see the results in the pictures ... We also finally hung on the wall the pickpockets, who were produced by my mom and children from an orphanage in Pribor (Czech Republic) ... The children all liked it!  

But as time was running out, the children walked to me and kept asking when I will go and begged me to stay ... Last Friday evening we had a farewell party where we had plenty of food, music and goodies ... Children danced and I sat and enjoyed last night with them ... I was crying, but I tried to be strong ... On Saturday I started to pack and arranged last things ... In the evening we started to travel with Boni to Nairobi. The trip lasted an incredible 12 hours! We did not miss a drop-out of the bus ... and an African hassle, of which I only understood "njamaza" ... which means shut... :) On Sunday, I rest a little and did some shopping, then at a midnight we went to the airport ... All flights were good and I arrived on Monday at 5 P.M. in the airport in Vienna ... To finish I would like to thank you all and I'd like you to realize that without you it would not work ... For myself I can say that we have a super team and look forward to further cooperation ... Thank you!  Your Esther

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat